Sunday, May 15, 2005

Crunch Time

People who come to my office at OSU often comment on the sign I have on my bulletin board. It says:

"I do not do things at the last minute ... I always allow 7 or 8 minutes minimum."

There are now no more weekends till USCOTS. Registration is now closed. Conference materials are with the printer (as usual my stuff was the last to go in). Room assignments have been made. Software has been loaded at the computer lab. Exhibitors have had their many questions answered.

Now to relax and only work 18 hours a day until the conference on food orders, preparing for my breakout session, ...

Then there's the non-USCOTS stuff: a site visit on a major grant on Monday and speaking at an Ohio Board of Regents conference on Tuesday.

Anyways, please forgive me if I don't respond to e-mails quickly. That is, until 7 or 8 minutes before the start of USCOTS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home